屏東縣政府警察局 屏東縣政府警察局
search *
::: FAQ  
video more
::: Home > > FAQ > FAQ
PRINT facebook plurk twitter  
fontsize S M L
Your browser does not support JavaScript, the JavaScript does not affect Browse content, such as the need to select the font size, IE6 please use the keyboard, hold down the ALT key + V → X → (G) Maximum(L) larger (M) in the (S) smaller (A) is small, to choose the size of your text, while IE7 or Firefox browser may make use of the keyboard Ctrl + (+) zoom (-) reduce to change the wordthe size of the type.please press the Ctrl key + w print
Unit:Foreign Affairs Section
* How do I apply for a ROC ID number needed to open a bank account?

When opening a bank account, foreigners will be asked to present a valid passport and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC). The bank staff needs a ROC ID number to open an account for a foreigner. If you are an ARC holder, you have already got one. The 10-digit ID number on your ARC is your ROC ID number which may be used for bank account, National Health Insurance card, driver’s license and so on. Those without an ARC should first apply for an “Identity (ID) Number Basic Information Certificate” at the local immigration authority nearest their residence. Please contact the Pingtung County Service Center, NIA
1F., No.60, Zhongshan Rd., Pingtung City, Pingtung County 900, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel :( 886-8) 7661885
Fax No. :( 886-8) 7662778
Office Hour: Monday ~ Friday, 08:00 ~ 17:00

Visitor : 3918     Update:102-09-09
Aplus(Open New Window) * Pingtung County Police Bureau
Address: #900 No.119, Jhongjheng Rd., Pingtung City (map)
TEL: +886-8-7322156 FAX:+886-8-7326239
Office Hours: 8:00AM-12:00PM and 1:30PM-5:30PM , Monday-Friday
This website is best viewed with 800x600 IE 6.0 plus
Today's date:2021-12-06
Latest Update:2021-11-26