屏東縣政府警察局 屏東縣政府警察局
search *
::: FAQ  
video more
::: Home > > FAQ > FAQ
PRINT facebook plurk twitter  
fontsize S M L
Your browser does not support JavaScript, the JavaScript does not affect Browse content, such as the need to select the font size, IE6 please use the keyboard, hold down the ALT key + V → X → (G) Maximum(L) larger (M) in the (S) smaller (A) is small, to choose the size of your text, while IE7 or Firefox browser may make use of the keyboard Ctrl + (+) zoom (-) reduce to change the wordthe size of the type.please press the Ctrl key + w print
     Category 多站台分類程式       
No. Question Rate
1 How do I report a domestic violence or sexual abuse case? 4097
2 I''ve just arrived in Taiwan and I will be teaching English in Pingtung for a year. Could you please tell me how to contact the emergency authorities? 2792
3 How do I apply for a ROC ID number needed to open a bank account? 4223
4 What is an “ARC”? Where may I apply for or renew my ARC? 4994
5 How do I extend my visitor visa? 5148
6 Is there any English-language website in which I can find living, travel and employment information for foreigners in Taiwan? 5495
7 How do foreigners apply for a Mountain Permit to enter the Restricted Mountain Areas in Pingtung County? 2685
8 What is a Police Criminal Record Certificate and how can I apply for one? 4466

page      Each page of display       Number of pages 1 / 1    Total  8  Counts
Visitor : 55
Aplus(Open New Window) * Pingtung County Police Bureau
Address: #900 No.119, Jhongjheng Rd., Pingtung City (map)
TEL: +886-8-7322156 FAX:+886-8-7326239
Office Hours: 8:00AM-12:00PM and 1:30PM-5:30PM , Monday-Friday
This website is best viewed with 800x600 IE 6.0 plus
Today's date:2022-06-28
Latest Update:2022-06-08