1. Program Name: Relief Measure for Foreign Nationals
Receiving Covid-19 Screening in Wanhua District
2. Eligibility: Foreign nationals who visited Wanhua District (including its neighborhood) during April 21st to May 14th.
3. Points of Relief Measure: Won’t be charged for Covid-19 screening. Won’t be reported. Won’t be seized.
4. Program Period: Now till June 8th. (Further extension will be decided by The Central Epidemic Command Center.)
5. Content: Now till June 8th, (Further extension will be decided by The Central Epidemic Command Center.) foreign nationals with known or suspected Covid-19 symptoms, who visited Wanhua District (including its neighborhood) during April 21st to May 14th, are highly encouraged to receive Covid-19 screening at the following screening stations: Xiyuan Hospital (a.k.a. West Garden Hospital), Heping Hospital, Zhongxing Hospital, Bopiliao Historical Block, and Qingcao Square. During this program period, any personal information collected from undocumented migrant workers or overstayers for the purpose of Covid-19 screening or curing will not be provided to the law enforcement. During the screening or curing, undocumented migrant workers or overstayers will not be seized by the law enforcement.
Pingtung County Police Bureau
Address: #900 No.119, Jhongjheng Rd., Pingtung City (map)
TEL: +886-8-7322156 FAX:+886-8-7326239
Office Hours: 8:00AM-12:00PM and 1:30PM-5:30PM , Monday-Friday
This website is best viewed with 800x600 IE 6.0 plus